Key Incoming Facilities
· Key Incoming Facilities
- ㆍBoosting Pump : delivers LPG from carriers to underground cavern storages
- ㆍHeater : applies heat to low-temperature LPG to 0℃ or above.
Key Outgoing Facilities
· Key Outgoing Facilities
- ㆍSubmerged Pump : delivers LPG from underground caverns to ground facilities.
- ㆍCoalescer : separates LPG emulsions from underground caverns to eliminate water from them through a physical alteration method.
· Other Facilities
- ㆍDrainage Pump & Stripper : pumps water infiltration and inflow in underground caverns to the ground, and emits LPG to the atmosphere after separating it from water.