go to content
go to main menu
Global LPG Trading
LPG Import Station
Tank Terminal Business
CSR Activities Overview
Concept of Talent
Personnel Management System
Words of Advice
각 SK 가스 메뉴 모음에서 메뉴 선택 후 엔터를 이용해 페이지를 이동시킬 수 있습니다
About SK Gas
Definition of Ethical Management
Code of Ethics
Ethical Management Counsel / Report
SK Gas practices ethical management
This guidance is designed to determine and suggest conditions indispensible for the operation of the Ethical Counseling Center.
Operation and Use of Ethical Counseling Center
The department in charge of ethical management (hereafter referred to as “Management Department”) shall operate the Ethical Counseling Center.
Roles and Responsibility
1) The Management Department shall carry out an investigation and discussion with the team or members in question in relation to ethical management counseling and reporting.
2) The Management Department shall retain the records of ethical management counseling and reporting for a certain period of time.
Protection of Counseling Applicants and Reporters
1) Company shall protect the identities of the applicants and reporters as well as the provided information and shall prevent any possible harm to the applicants and reporters.
2) Employees shall not attempt to disclose the identity of the applicants and reporters by any means.
1) Any other items not specified in this Guidance shall be determined by the Management Department through discussions with relevant organizations, divisions, departments or teams.
2) The designated email address for ethical management inquiries and reports is firstname.lastname@example.org
This Code of Ethics takes effect as of 1st January in 2009.